Thursday, June 25, 2009

Preparations

Finally...all my packing done ad...
Nw s waiting 2 go nia...
How i hope 2mr will never cum...
lol..don wan say sad thgs la...bek 2 my preparations...
Altogether i gt 1 bag 2 carry at d back...
2 big bags 2 hold by hand...
1 bag of pillow...1 bag of shoes...n 1 pail wf many thgs inside...
lol...so many thgs 2 take...
my dad say look lk i wan 2 move house lk dat...
actualy really a lot of thgs...if alone i duno how 2 carry...
bt luckily parents taking me+my aunty oso going...
2mr going 2 taiping 1st,take my aunty,den go kl 2gether...
lol...sound lk very fun...
bt actualy nt fun at all!!!
Tis s my 1st time leave home,sure gt many thgs mong cha cha de...
Sure gt many thgs duno how 2 do de...4 exp wash clothes...lolx
Haiz...go there sure very lonely...
Gt time contact me la...sms oso nvm...
Don 4get me ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment