Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bye Bye~

My last 2 days at home...
Finally,it s time 4 me 2 go...
Bt i miss...really miss...evrythg here...
I hate 2 say gudbye...gudbye 2 evrythg i love...
My frens...my family...my house...
Bye my frens...duno when we cn meet 2gether n celebrate bdays again...
Duno when we cn go sunway watch movie 2gether again...
Duno when we cn sit at BigA gossip again...
I feel so bu she de...
bu she de 2 separate wf my frens...
bt wat cn i do...
i oso miss my home,my bed...n my puppy...
haiz...n my dear sis....
hv 2 wait 2 months oni cn taste my dad's food again...
hv 2 wait 2 months oni cn play fishing wf my mum again...
Duno hv 2 wait how long oni cn c my frens again...
sum 2 months...sum half a yr...mayb sum 1 yr oso duno cn c once or nt...
I really bu she de,very bu she de...
Dont noe u all will miss me or nt...dont noe u all will thnk of me or nt...
when thnk of tis,sad...sad...sad...
no more sleeping til 9am...no more fa dai...no more on9 n tv...
Haizzzzzzz.........
I live in BW 20 yrs ad,nw hv 2 leave...
Bt a person told me,I hv 2 leave for my future,my destiny...
I have no choice...
I hope tis will b d oni time i breakdown...
Bt i noe it wont b...
Tis s oni d starting...

2 comments: